It has come to the attention of the Society Board ”hereinafter” “Board” that the reign of the heavens society Temple “hereinafter” “Temple” is being continually slandered as a cult and therefore being persecuted for the beliefs of its membership.
1. Persecution is defined as: hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs, persistent annoyance or harassment.
Throughout history many societies have experienced persecution at the hands of individuals that pushed their own and other people’s agendas. More recently the people of the reign of the heavens have and continue to experience persecution for the reason of political moves and spiritual beliefs that differ from others. The members of the “Temple” are a peaceful people that do not want to go to war with anyone. The “Temple” desires to be in peace and free from persecution from those who do not understand what it is that Yahushua/Jesus showed the Followers of the Way.
2. A cult is defined as a religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
Based on the definition of a cult, the “Temple” clearly does not fall under the definition of a cult. The “Temple” has no authoritarian nor charismatic leader, however Yahushua/Jesus does have a certain charisma to Him. The “Temple” does not live in any unconventional manner, in fact the physical location of the majority of the “Temple” members is undisclosed to the other members. The “Temple” does not hold any extremists’ beliefs. On the contrary to the previous statement, the “Temple” has the most basic undefiled beliefs of any temple and/or church.
3. The beliefs of “Temple” are what is placed in Scripture and the teachings of the Living Yahushua/Jesus as spoken of in the Scriptures. The “Temple” members strive to obey the two commandments of the New Testament spoken of by Yahushua/Jesus,
1. Love Yahweh/God with all your heart, mind and being, and
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.
Both of which are obtained by going through the straight gate and down the narrow way.
Every belief coming from “Temple” is backed by Scripture.
4. There have been a few misunderstandings as to the structure of “Temple” and its duties and/or rights.
1. “Temple” does not have authority over the Human Rights Tribunal. In Fact, the “Temple” formed the Human Rights Tribunal and then donated it to the Government of The United States of America. The “Temple” has no further say in the Human Rights Tribunal since that donation
2. “Temple” is not in charge of an ROH Trust nor does “Temple” place anybody’s property s into a holding anything. All members of “Temple” are holders of their own property.
3. “Temple” mainly serves as a witness to members dedications and or contracts from their own person.
4. “Temple” does not accept money from its member’s but for random requests for help to pay for websites and servers. Other then that “Temple” has no need for money to pay for any buildings.
5. Article 18 known as Public Law 101-18.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
The “Board” object to the claims made regarding “Temple” being a cult, a private trust collecting people’s property or being any other form of sect or religious extremist group. “Temple” has no leader other then Yahushua/Jesus who is “Temple’s” King and Messiah and would very much appreciate all forms of slander against” Temple” and its members to cease immediately. The slander is considered religious persecution which is a hate crime and the culprits will be called out for his/hers hate crimes towards those practicing their human right to have spiritual belief as a matter of conscience.